- Disseminate and advertise WSHD 2018 in every social and professional network (e.g., instagram, facebook, linkedin) or media dissemination way possible.
- Use the #WorldSexualHealthDay tag in your posts, create visibility for your projects and initiatives.
- Take pictures, tag them so that we can use in our social media (e.g., https://www.facebook.com/4sept)
- Use the standard logo below as well as this year’s campaign above.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @SexualHealthday (in English) o @DiaSaludSexual(inSpanish)
- There will be an independent website www.worldsexualhealthday.org and www.diamundialsaludsexual.org
- Don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE the official Global WSHD Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/4sept/ and in Spanish https://www.facebook.com/DMSS4sept/
- WSHD is a global and volunteer celebration, the possibilities are limitless.
- A good strategy of promotion is to try to involve celebrities, government officials and politicians in the activity that you organize. (In the state of Jalisco, Mexico, it has become an official day in the state calendar).
- Possible activities, involving the topics addressed in the next section:
- Create a #WSHD photography, poem, tale contest;
- Create a #WSHD challenge and involve everyone in a virtual challenge using your social networks page;
- Create talks open to anyone interested in universities, organizations etc.
- Invite sexual health and sexual rights advocate(s) to celebrate with you, involve them.
- Make videos or articles congratulating 40 years of WAS and honoring professionals in your country that have been a part or participated in the World Association for Sexual Health or associations that belong to WAS.
- Enclosed is a lesson plan kindly shared by the Center for Sex Education which we deeply appreciate.
TOPICS TO BE ADDRESSED
Read the 2014 sexual rights declaration and get inspired: http://www.worldsexology.org/resources/declaration-of-sexual-rights/
Use the WAS resources* to guide everything you decide to do and in all the materials you decide to use.
*Documents can be download here different languages: http://www.worldsexology.org/resources/
We invite you to contribute ressources and bibliography on the history of sexology and WAS, and on the relationship between well-being and sexual health, to put on the websites.